Tonight I am writing while a little baby sleeps in the Pack N Play at the foot of our bed. Now, I don't expect this to last all night, I am a realist. But it is baby steps. That is my first positive today. I am making steps, emotionally too, to having a baby who can sleep on his own. 
2. We went and ate lunch at Chris's work today. This cafeteria is little. I mean really little. The choices are rather sparce. But it was fun to go spend time there with our little family. 
3. I got the baby announcements addressed and stamped. 
4. I dusted. I just haven't had the motivation to do that this week until today. 
5. I found a gas station with root beer!
6. I got to FaceTime with the Moss family and my parents. 

Not really a positive, but just a funny story. I looked out my window today to see a guy on his four wheeler plowing the snow on the lake behind our house with a dog running after him. It caught me off guard! That lake has been deserted since we got here. I wanted to take a picture or video but my phone memory is full. That's the problem with having a cute kid.  Speaking of, I deleted enough pictures tonight to get this one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?