Crazy to believe this was our third Sunday here! Looks like the honeymoon is over. Chris got a calling, I got an unofficial calling to help play piano in relief society,  I got asked to teach relief society next week, and we got asked to speak on January 11th. Looks like Nixon is the only safe one...for now. 
My positives for today are:
1. Nixon slept well last night again!
2. Despite some heavy snow, we made it home from church safe. 
3. Ok, I know I put naps on here a lot. Other moms will understand how much of a positive that is. But today I got the nap of all naps when Chris took Nixon for a little bit and I was able to sleep 3.5 hours! That was awesome!
4. I got an email today with my mom's flight information! She is officially coming January 9th! I just have to make it to then!  Yay!

Ok, I'm gonna hit the hay. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?