A little late...

It is still Monday somewhere, right? Well it is a good thing I wrote more than three positives yesterday because we definitely didn't avoid the 10:30 meltdown like I thought we did. It's a real good thing this kid is so dang cute! 
Every day I learn a little more about this place. Today I learned more about the bears around here. I went and had hot chocolate with our relief society president's daughter in law, Tia, who is one of Spooner's 7 full time police officers. She said she saw 35-40 just driving around last year! (She was driving, not the bears) She said the bears are more afraid of you than you are of them, but that never totally eases my mind. 
I also learned Spooner has a five o'clock "whistle". Sounds cute, right? Not quite. I was feeding Nix today when I heard it for the first time and was pretty sure it was a tornado or bomb warning. I don't know how this is the first time I have heard it!
On a better note, my positives are:
1. Going to hot chocolate at Alley Csts today. It was good to get out and make a friend, plus, the got chocolate was awesome!
2. I got a nap! I know that was the same as yeaterday but I will be thankful for it every time it happens! 
3. Laura brought over fabric for Nixon's sticking that she found in Duluth. 
4. Chris came home for lunch. That helps a lot to break the day up so I am happy when he does it.  
Ok, baby has eaten and mommy is tired so I'm gonna hit the hay again. G'night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?