1. Last night, Nix slept in his pack n play again. He slept until 4:30, which means six hours since his last feeding, and then until 8. Not only am I sleeping better but I am sleeping longer! He is in his pack n play again tonight, but we got off to a little bit of a rocky start so I am setting my expectations for tonight low. 
2. I started painting the bathroom. I got two coats of cutting in done. Tomorrow I will roll it! Looks good so far!
3. FaceTimed with Abby and Brett, who were also with my parents and Macy and TyTy. I am so grateful for technology! 
4. Chris did laundry tonight! And helped with dinner and cleaned up dinner. I'm pretty lucky!
That's it for tonight. Short, sweet and to the point. I'm beat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?