December 16

Today was my first day home alone all day. It wasn't as terrible as I was worried it would be. Chris came home for 20 minutes for lunch, which gave me a nice break from being alone. That's my first positive today. Here are some more:
2. I slept in! Well, sort of. I woke up, fed nix, and he went right back to sleep so I took advantage of it and fell back asleep to, which leads me to
3. We are trying to get Nixon to sleep well and have tried his swing, the pack and play and on a boppy between us. I'll be honest though, he and I both sleep best when I lay down and hold him next to me. Any chance he will be ok with that until he is 16? Cause I kind of love it. 
4. We made dinner for the third night in a row. Wanna know how many times that has happened in our marriage? Probably zero. It helps that the only fast food restaurants are mcdonalds and Subway. I still haven't learned to love Subway, but I'm guessing I will before we leave here. 
5. I vacuumed. Weird positive, but with two dogs, a clean floor is nice. 

Tomorrow Chris doesn't have to work, so I know one of my positives already!

Comments

  1. I'm loving that your blogging again! I read all your recent posts and I love that you are listing positives. I'm sure it is hard to be away, I can't imagine but you can do it:). Your little nixon is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?