Off to a Good Start! (Written 1/1/15)

One 2015 day down, 364 to go...unless this is a leap year. And so far we are off to a good start! 
1. The Kildows invited us over for chili. Such a small act of kindness but it means so much to us! We love getting out and we love their family!
2. I got Christmas put away. This is maybe only half of a positive. It is positive in the sense that it was a big job that needed to be done but I am always sad when Christmas is over. 
3. Nixon slept in today and tonight he slept on me for a while while we watched football. He hasn't done that since around the time we brought him home from the hospital! I do love to snuggle this kid!
That's pretty much it. We took it pretty easy today, which is always nice. Let's hope the second day of the year goes as well as the first!
Here is Little Man at about 10:30 this morning, still passed out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?