Less than a week until my mom gets here!! Yay! Combine that with the fact that Chris took a middle of the night feeding, which allowed me to sleep for a straight six hours Friday and Saturday night and I don't think that I need any more positives! Oh well, I have plenty anyway! 
Chris and I cleaned the whole upstairs yesterday! I'm talking dusted, vacuumed, swiffered (dry and wet), dishes, bathrooms and laundry! It feels good to have all that done! 
Last night we went on a drive and saw three more towns: Hertel, Siren, and Frederic. Even though it was dark out and hard to see too much, you can tell they were cute towns and it got me even more excited for summer! 
I have found a new way to get Nixon to sleep. I just lay him on me and tickle his back. It works most of the time and beats jogging laps around the kitchen! Plus, I love the snuggles! 
Friday I was able to get the storage room and downstairs bedroom closet organized. 
We got Nixon's bumbo chair in the mail. I think he likes to see what's going on around him. 
And finally, Chris got his first full paycheck Friday. It is so good to be making money and starting to plan paying off debts! 
Nap time snuggles

Bumbo time

Nixon at church. Couldn't resist getting a picture of his big boy outfit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?