11 weeks

I can't believe I have kept a kid alive for 11 days! I wonder how many people have lost money on that bet. Mom, you can admit it. :) 
One huge positive lately is that we have a good routine and that has made bedtime so much easier. He still isn't sleeping through the night, but we aren't having the hour of incessant screaming like we were in the early weeks. Even nap times are easier. I can easily tell when he is getting tired, and I hold him for a couple minutes and he is out. I love it!
Another positive today was meeting Chris for lunch. I know it is hard for him to leave for lunch since he doesn't have long but it is so nice for me to get out of the house. 
Finally, I have made two good friends here: Dr. Phil and Ellen. Sounds silly maybe but it gives me something to look forward to in the afternoon and by the time they are over Chris is almost home! Dr. Phil makes me feel better about my life and Ellen provides me with some laughs! (I have made some other real life friends too, just so you aren't worried)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?