Day 2 of cutting back on sweets

Now I remember why I can't cut something completely out of my diet. I have already planned at least three meals for Sunday, and I'm pretty sure they all fit in the top triangle of the food pyramid! I had to pass on an Oreo this morning - on Oreo's birthday! I passed on some delicious looking Dr. Pepper at dinner and then I passed on a yummy-looking chocolate tonight. I did eat a bag of the "right bite" cookies before hitting the gym so I had some energy.
I wasn't planning on completely avoiding sweets this week but I have a tough time stopping once I start eating them. For the past two days I have decided it is better to be safe than sorry. We will see how I feel tomorrow after my 13th parent-teacher conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?