Tonight for dinner I decided to try a recipe from Pinterest.  I made the Chick-Fil-A copy cat nuggets. I know you are probably asking why this is "blog-worthy."  Well the answer is simple, and a big part of the reason I am creating a blog in the first place:  I rarely cook. I have not made a meal for my small, 2 person family for a LONG time.  Ok, that isn't completely true.  I did make us a frozen pizza on Sunday. I also threw in some Ramen Noodles on Saturday.  Other than that, our home-cooked meals are few and far between.  It's not that I don't like to cook, I really do!  My excuses are endless.  Cooking for two is tough.  I work.  We are starving college students.  I have a picky husband.  I am picky.  We have an Iceburg 100 yards from our front door.  We have a McDonalds 100 yards from the Iceburg. In any case, I just don't cook a whole lot but I am trying to change that.
Anyways, back to the nuggets.  Aside from having to thaw, then marinate them for a few hours, which is something I couldn't do most days because of work, they were pretty good!  In fact, they were so good I didn't get a picture as proof before they were gone. You will just have to take my word for it.

Comments

  1. Some day I will start a blog...maybe after the baby comes...you are my inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you just need to quit your job and then you will become so domestic none of us will be able to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Rube-ster

Ruby's Surgery

What do I believe?